14th European Dependable Computing Conference
10-14 September 2018
The EDCC 2018 Student Forum is a vibrant and friendly environment where students can present and discuss their work, and exchange ideas and experiences with other students, researchers and industry. We invite students to submit papers describing their potential and ongoing research at any stage, from ideas to results.
Submissions must include original content, not submitted elsewhere, in dependable computing topics - please refer to the EDCC 2018 Call for Papers for a detailed list of topics.
We seek papers presenting early technical work, in-progress research and introduction of novel ideas to the community.
The first author of the paper must be a student.
Submitted papers should conform to the following template [TBD] with a maximum of 4 pages.
If accepted, the authors must also submit a companion poster summarizing the key ideias, to be included in the poster session.
Papers should be submitted via EasyChair [TBD] in the Student Forum track.
Student Forum papers will be reviewed by the members of the Student Forum Program Committee. The selection will be based on the following criteria:
- Relevance to the technical content of EDCC 2018
- Technical soundness
- Quality and clarity of the written presentation
Students with accepted papers are expected to attend the conference and present the paper and poster.
Accepted papers will be published on arxiv.org, a free open-access publication service.
- Submission: June 6th, 2017
- Author notification: June 27th, 2017
- Camera ready and poster: July 11th, 2017
- Miguel Matos, INESC-ID & IST U. Lisboa, Portugal (chair)
- Antonio Casimiro - Faculdade de Ciencias, U. Lisboa, Portugal
- Domenico Cotroneo - University of Naples, Italy
- Rogerio de Lemos - University of Kent, United Kingdom
- Felicita Di Giandomenico - ISTI CNR, Italy
- Susanna Donatelli - University of Turin, Italy
- Hans-Peter Schwefel , Aalborg University, Denmark
- Marco Vieira - University of Coimbra, Portugal